Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Art Nouveau

After months of waiting; I'm back to revive this blog. During my absence, I fought The Man, wrote about strange psychological disorders and almost struck a child in the face. It was quite the exciting stretch of time indeed. Now I'm back with a new haircut, which makes me very aware of my eye brows, and armed to shit-kick fashion, art and politics in the faces with snappy blog posts.


"Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all. Nothing at all. Nothing at all..."


This jacket came with a removable inner layer which can be added or subtracted as needed (super handy). I speculate that it is actually a Canadian army jacket because the disclaimer message sewed inside of it told me that the side pockets are especially designed for magazine rounds and the chest ones for grenades. Cool eh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the grunge feel! i've been obsessed wth grunge lately!! welcome back, btw!! :)