Thursday, June 28, 2012

School's Out


Growing up is exciting. I know that because I literally experience it every day. Both in myself as well as vicariously through the kids I work with. That's the other cool thing about hanging out with kids is that you never really introspectively think about just how much your own self have grown until you see it in others. Being the outsider looking in on the lives of these children serves as an alternative perspective which can some times provide valuable information about the self or makes you feel very, very old. 


Some kids graduated today and some moved onto a higher grade. For the sentimental and attentive ones, I say onto thee, "hey kids, congratulations, enjoy the best years of your life then start a fashion blog and rant about things in the most esoteric and sporadic way possible."

1 comment:

the 90s will never die said...

what grade/subject do you teach?