Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Killing Time In the Memory Lab


Sometimes, I miss my dreads a great deal...

I should probably be revising my paper for psych 362 right now, but what little enjoyment I get out of critically analyzing Garden State, is slowly diminishing with every instances of "reading-and-rewriting". Instead, I am blogging. -- salvaging whatever sanity I have left so close to exams.

On a completely unrelated topic...

I've been trying to establish the perfect harmony between grunge and lolita-esque styles of fashion while remaining campy and not contrived like an angry teenager trying to be poetic (ie Avril Lavigne).

Perhaps this look is along the lines of what I desire. Her style is truly captivating!

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I really like dreadlocks, but could never pull them off. Also, I totally know what you mean about pre-exam stress. I'm in 1st year, and the anticipation is killing me!