Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life is a Beach

My mysterious sickness is finally subsiding and we celebrate my survival with a picnic at the beach. It was a gloriously mild day and I wanted to commemorate my outfit differently. So, instead of utilizing the usual door-knob as a tripod, I got Daniel to act as my photographer.

I'm not even sure if this is suppose to be a dress or a t-shirt. It has a weird elastic band take-in at the bottom which gives it a dress shape but the top was way too big and frumpy to be a dress (seriously, before I cut the sleeves off, they were past my elbows). Regardless, when I first laid eyes on it at my local thrift store, I knew I had to have it because the tie-dye was calling out my name.After the awesome day at the beach, I am looking forward to summer more than ever!

6 comments:

Isabel said...

Oh my God, that is the best fucking thing I've ever seen. Seriously. NEED that tie-dye in my life.

Also, planning on mentioning you in a special post this week. You'll have to see! And I promise to send you your grunge book soon.

Christina Caradona said...

that is a really cool shirt. tie dye looks really good on you

SC said...

The shirt dress looks awesome on you!!!! I wear most of my shirts as dresses anyway. And my tights as pants when needed.

I went to the Rocky Mountain Music Festival! It was sooo tiring but I got to hear a few really good choirs and bands perform!

Stephanie said...

The jacket and shirt/dress look cool together...I like it!

Michelle said...

The tie dye look fab on you! I'm really looking forward to digging out all my oversized t shirts for summer now...

Marlena said...

That dress is fucking amazing! *___*