Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaack...with Alison Mosshart

I have been gone for quite some time, almost forgot how to blog. Anyway, here's a couple of inspirations

Alison Mosshart is probably one of my faves in terms of fashion go-to's. Plus she makes smoking look sexy as shit!

Her style the perfect blend of soft and hard.

loooove that jacket!This makes me want to go and get a leopard print button shirt. She's notorious for that look!

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to photograph any of my outfits yet. Ever since I got back from Sasquatch my camera has been super dead. By dead I mean I've been forgetting to charge it.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Wow, it has certainly been a while! Glad you are back. :)

Alison Mosshart is so hot! I don't even really listen to the Kills, I just like her clothes..