Monday, August 10, 2009

Stir Crazy

I've been cooped inside my room for 8 consecutive days now and I'm going just little bit insane. Why would I subject myself to solitary confinement you ask? Well, that is because I've been busting ass studying for an impossibly difficult final exam which will commence tomorrow at 8:30 A.M. This exam is pretty much going to either make or break me for graduate school, so don't blame me for opting out my mental well-being for future academic endeavors. I'm sure all of you bookworm, nerds and over achievers out there can completely understand that.

This is not new at all, but here's what I wore last Wednesday.

I got this plaid shirt from a Value Village in Seattle in May.
A cardigan and a scarf always makes the outfit.

4 comments:

Isabel said...

Good luck with the exam!! I have the intense desire to go to Grad School too.

Danielage said...

1) I remember the day that shirt was purchased... what a fun outing that was.

2) Congratulations on the exam!

Dani said...

how did the exam go? at least you LOOK great!

i love the feathers & jean shorts combo. kinda dresses it down.

http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

SC said...

Value Village is amazing. My mom hates the place, but I love it. Sneak over there whenever I can.

I need more cardigans then. (;