Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shoe That Fits

As promised, I present photos of all the recent shoe purchases. Seeing them laying there like little "feet-boats", they sure are pretty. I can't wait until the snow melts so I can see them in action, on my feet, walking the streets!


These are the awesome combat boots I will be wearing for the rest of the winter, to combat snow and slush.


These fantastic vintage polka dot flats were found at the Salvation Army thrift store. They were merely six dollars, but practically priceless because they're just so gorgeous!

Got these off the Spring Shoes website. I simply could not resist the awesomeness that multi-strapped shoes embody.

Aldo finally got me with these beautiful, T-strap heels. I already have the perfect black and white polka dot dress to go along with them. The 50's lives!

2 comments:

Danielage said...

First comment from Daniel, sucka'. You and your shoes, I really like the red ones you found at Salvation Army while I looked at mid 90s alternative CDs and a variety of other junk.

Isabel said...

Those are all lovely shoes!