Friday, December 26, 2008

Snow, Snow and More Snow!

Having endured spending "consumer holiday" trapped indoors watching people eating turkey, I decided to treat myself to a little bit of internet shopping binge. As it is appropriate to spend a gross amount of money on excessive materialism during the month of December, I bought two pairs of shoes on Spring shoes.com. I normally buy all my shoes second hand because a) a self-righteous vegetarian like myself never buys leather goods new in placing a demand for the market and b) I simply cannot afford to buy new shoes. This Christmas I indulged in buying new while adhering to my morals and budget for both pairs are on sale and neither of them are made of real leather, Hurray!

Unfortunately, I am unable to upload pictures of my newly ordered shoes, because Springshoes.com won't let me download them for copy right reasons. So I'm afraid I'm just going to have to take pictures of them once they arrive. But I will say that one of them is a pair of multi strapped, tan ballet flats for spring and summer (I am a little early and over zealous, I know) and the second are a pair of ass-kicking, knee high combat boots for rest of the long winter months. Perhaps the most paradoxical purchace I have ever made, but they are amazing nevertheless. Stay tuned for photos...

No comments: