Tuesday, December 16, 2008

At last, I am finished!

As I finished my last exam for the semester, I breathed a sigh of relief; It feels good to be free at last!
It's been super cold lately and I am afraid to imagine what the rest of winter is going to be like. Perhaps like all sun-lovers, I am experiencing some mild symptoms of SAD and along with quitting smoking, I am extremely agitated and petulant. However, my days have been pretty livable for I have found new love in a band called "Moriarty". A 6 piece, independent French Cabaret/Folk/Blues band with a female singer, who sounds like Billie Holiday. Full of beautiful progressions and soulful melodies they go well with any amount of snow, I think my winter will be alright.
Sooooo cold~

I didn't even get to wiggle in my dress it was so cold.

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Yes, it it freezing! I was watching The National on CBC and they were talking about how much snow there was in Vancouver. Nuts! That's a really pretty dress, though.