Monday, February 1, 2010

black and white horse

Lately, I've been absolutely entranced by the songs of Beach House. Their newest album Teen Dream is a work of pure creative brilliance woven together with dream-like lyricism and melodies...sheer sonic hypnosis! Besides making mad awesome music I am also a big fan of the singer, Victoria Legrand, both of her style and her voice. She's so anti-fashion that she's achieved a new realm of aesthetic known as "nonchalant cool".

This is me failing to achieve that level of coolness, but at least I'm trying...as ironic as that sounds.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

cute crop top! i'll be sure to check out beach house. need to broaden my musical horizon.

Emlyn said...

checking out that band asap... been needing new music lately, thanks! I love your blog/style