Saturday, May 8, 2010

May Flower

You know when you have too much clothing you forget to wear things which you've purchased a long time ago. This dress fell victim to my neglect due to a closet that is bulging at the seams. However when I finally realized I had this dress and put it on today, I was very happy with how it looks.
A couple of days ago, I stumbled across a fellow blogger's site and was very much inspired by the openness with which she writes. This inspired me to become more outspoken about who I am on this blog because as I was reading her blog, the experience was very intimate. And I want all of my readers to feel the same way about my blog because otherwise Happenings in Singsong would just be a self-indulgent website rather than a means to share my quirks and love for fashion. I guess I what I'm hoping for is that I can maximize the social karma of my blog by blogging beyond the topic of fashoin such as issues concerning music, politics, sociology etc. I am really looking forward to this improvement because I just can't wait to hear what you all have to say!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

cute dress! And I know what you mean about wanting to show more of your real personality on your blog, I've been thinking about that a lot lately too.

SC said...

I love this dress!
I'm glad you're going to be more outspoken and write more personal posts. I really love your blog! Can't wait to read your next post (:

Marlena said...

I love that dress! The colours are gorgeous! *.*

And it sounds like you have some interesting posts in store. I can't wait to see them!

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Cute dress, nice style.
Like ur blog ;)