Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bungle Love



How come I never talk about what I wear. I do, sometimes. The thing is I find it really weird to talk about clothes. Most of the time I really don't know what to say about what I'm wearing beyond the redundancy of describing them in words when the photos do a much better job.
As per usual, I'm going to blog about something else completely separate from fashion and style. I'm going to talk about music and how much I appreciate the fact that I'm somewhat musical. 


Lunch today was curry and Bob Dylan as the background "noise". The thing about folk music is that they are very loud, both in the sheer volume of the instrumentations as well as their content. It was hard to digest curry with Bob's quick-fingers and harmonica bursts interrupting each bite but I didn't care because the music inspires me.  Another thing about music is that it has to inspire me to want to be creative in order for me to fully understand it. I love all types of music but some form more than others because of that ability alone. When the inspiration comes, it comes in waves. You get that lump in your throat (the very same kind you get when you get the uncontrollable urge to scream something very important and/or spiteful) and you just start...writing.


No comments: