Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Creepers


It's been a week and I'm still trying to figure out how to properly style my hair. Being a terribly lazy individual who prefers everything low-maintenace, this hair style has posed as a bit of a challenge.


Some may regard straight hair to be a blessing but I see it as a boring, lifeless, flat-to-the-scalp nuisance. So far, I've tried almost every technique known to beauty experts to make the right side of my head more tousled and bouncy and this is the best I can come up with. I spent about twenty minutes playing with it, putting in volumizing  mousse and hair curlers and blow drying and whatnot and eventually decided that that amount of time is simply way too much time spent on four inches of hair.


I ended up rubbed my scalp with much vigour hoping that perhaps a static charge in the follicles can make my hair stand up more. I think it eventually worked.
Oh hey, did I mention that I now own a pair of T.U.K's creepers?! Fuck yeah!


Look at the height on these babies. I mean, they definitely slow me way down whenever I prance up the stairs home but they are worth every second prolonged between point A to point B.


1 comment:

vliin said...

Catching up with your writings, dammit, there's a lot I've missed. And I'm listening to Scrambled Debutante today, word! (Through proper speakers, don't you agree it's such a drag when everyone seems to be listening to your music through a laptop??)