Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dress like Grimace


It's not winter yet and I'm already sick. Pretty sure I ran an all-day low grade fever yesterday and yet I still went for a run for an hour, did some heavy lifting and had children scream in my face while defencelessly threw my arms around my head, trying to muff out as much of everything as I can.


Today, I'm taking a day off.


To make up for me feeling shitty, I think of these boots. No, you don't have x-ray vision. They are in fact see-through.


These are the Vancouver hipster version of Cinderella's glass slippers. Except they will never fall off my feet because they are rain boots. Come to think of it, if Cinderella wore these she would've never had her prince coming to rescue her from her shitty home. She would've had to think of a way to break out of that room, somehow elude her evil step mother and sisters, start a new life and become a feminist then later join an all-girl hardcore punk band.


Jeremy was looking super lumber-jackish and I found it stylishly hilarious so I asked him to pose for my blog.


I must say, he's a natural at modelling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, cool shoes!

SC said...

ur both naturals at modelling.

model couple.

ugh. (jkjk)

where'd u get them cool shoes!? also the striped leggings. i love it.

hope u feel better! le happy birthday as well!