Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Funday


Weekends are wonderful because they provide ample amount of downtime to be productive.


In addition to finishing a complete season of Frasier on Friday night, I cleaned my entire apartment on Saturday! In the spirit of being fruitful and constructive, I spent today out and about enjoying the city.


It began with attending the Taboo Sex Show, which was actually kind of disappointing. Jeremy and I spent most of the time avoiding salespeople trying to unload the latest dildos and flavoured lubes, and butt plugs, and clit tinglers, and bondage tapes and what have you upon us. We quickly darted through the "sex-sells" galore, got our free entrance tickets   eyefuls and found the nearest exit.


We proceeded with a viewing of Django; the newest Quentin Tarantino movie, to which I must say made up for the shortcomings of the earlier sex show. Later, we went for awesome Chinese food and with that our day ended. Now I'm at home, crying over the gashes in my new creeper shoes. What the fuck, why are they so flimsy?

No comments: